- Soil analysis - what lies beneath?
Soil analysis - what lies beneath?
Soil analysis ‑ what lies beneath?
1 ‑ 1.45pm
This seminar will provide a deeper look into soil as a chemical, physical and biological system, with one eye on the future regarding legislation and restrictions.
- Overview of data from UK amenity soil samples
- Limitations of physical capacity of soils ‑ CEC, texture, carbon
- A better understanding of soil as a chemical/physical/biological system
- What are we managing well ‑ pH, macronutrients (to a degree)
- What is under less control and implications ‑ micronutrients in particular
- One eye on the future and lessons from agriculture regarding legislation and restrictions
Presented by: Jonathan Telfer, Business Manager, Yara UK Analytical Services (Lancrop Laboratories) on behalf of Agrovista Amenity