- The benefit of sustainable organic acid in a managed amenity sports turf programme
The benefit of sustainable organic acid in a managed amenity sports turf programme
This seminar will discuss the benefits of using sustainable organic acids in a managed amenity sports turf programme. It will focus on using sustainable organic acids to enhance nutrient availability in the rhizosphere and how they can be used in a salt flushing programme to promote increased water use efficiency.
Steve Flanagan has been involved in plant nutrition with amenity horticulture and agriculture sectors for over 30 years. His work has regularly involved trialling new products across a broad range of crops in several countries encompassing a diverse range of soils and climates. He is a FACTS Qualified Adviser and regular examiner on FACTS panels for BASIS and has Master’s degree in agrifood from the University of Nottingham.
- The impact of pH on nutrient availability
- The impact of organic acid on carbonates
- Increased efficacy of applied active ingredients due to buffering effect
- Impact of organic acid on CEC
- Soil salinity impact on nutrition and ‘flushing’ using organic acid
Technical Director Indigrow Ltd