- Synthetic fungicides: have they got a future?
Synthetic fungicides: have they got a future?
This seminar will cover the present and historical fungicide market and ask what the future holds for synthetic fungicides. It will ask whether other options, including biological fungicides, can provide the level of control that is required. How can we prepare for the likely revocation of most of the existing chemistry?
Peter Corbett is an environmental scientist and has spent many years in the crop protection sector, both with international companies and distributors. For the past 10 years Peter has specialised in the amenity sector with Rigby Taylor and more recently Origin Amenity Solutions, putting together integrated turf management programmes for a range of amenity situations.
- The present market and active ingredients being used
- Timeframe for reduction in synthetic fungicides
- New entries to the fungicide market including registered biologicals
- Programmes required to get equivalent control
- Preparing for the future
- What needs to be done now
Technical manager Origin Amenity Solutions (Rigby Taylor)