Continue to Learn - Seminars Overview
What are they?
- Free seminars hosted by a selection of BTME exhibitors will be taking place in the Blue Zone of the Harrogate Convention Centre.
- These 'silent' sessions will take advantage of technology that will allow you to hear the presentations without leaving the exhibition halls.
When do they take place?
- Tuesday 25 January
- Wednesday 26 January
Where will they be held?
- Seminar stage will be in the Blue Zone of the Harrogate Convention Centre
Who are they for?
- All visitors to BTME are welcome to attend these free seminars. If you've never been to BTME before, they may give you an insight to the great education that is on offer at the exhibition.
How do I book?
- No pre-booking is required, just turn up at the start time of the session you'd like to attend.
- Seating is available for approximately 120 people, with standing room also available.
- Headphones will be provided
What is the cost?